Tuesday 30 April 2013

Busy Bee

I had a mad two weeks with my head seriously buried in doing my portfolio. Persistency definitely paid off even though I always want to tweak things as I am annoyingly a perfectionist.
Sunshine and warmer definitely helped to speed along the process along with my green teas! 
I've learnt how to make my own check/plaid design from scratch, create fabric textures and tried out a new style of illustration. My Intuos5 tablet made things a breeze, especially for the illustrations and at times I even forgot I was using it as it felt like a felt tip on paper. I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head I cant wait to fill up some more empty paper! Here's a few snaps during the busy days I've had.


Never been so excited to see a swatch texture haha


               
Finished illustrations
   

Good old sunset :-)

Feeling powerful in my brogues




No comments:

Post a Comment